Once again, my week was epic!
| Posing at Kings Cross |
World Bar is also known for having these teapots. They're pricey, but you split it between two people and it's a sweet deal. Courtney and I split the Fruit Tingle, and they gave us two shot glasses each since it basically is a mixture of shots all together. It was definitely worth it!
| Courtney and I with our teapot! |
Wednesday night, Darren, the first Irish I've ever met, took me up to the Centerpoint Tower to see the city. He planned it perfectly, we got up to the tower right when the sun was setting. I could see everything, all the way back to the Blue Mountains! It was two of my college friends' birthdays, so they were going out that same night to Lowenbrau, this German pub in the Rocks. Darren and I headed there until they arrived to have a few drinks and chat. He had some hilarious stories about his "Nan"! Once the whole college gang arrived, I introduced Darren to everyone at Jacksons on George Street. Nothing was really going on at any of the clubs, so we called it an early night at about midnight.
| Sydney Aquarium |
I had to stay in the rest of the week just about to make up for going away last weekend, and going out Tuesday and Wednesday night, but I had a wonderful, touristy Saturday. We had to go to the Sydney Aquarium in Darling Harbor for our Marine Environment class, Kara, Emily, and I in the morning. It doesn't even compare to the Atlanta Aquarium or the Shedd Aquarium! Surprising, huh?!
We grabbed lunch in Darling Harbor which is a super cool area to be in, it was so lively! We then spent the rest of the day at Bondi Beach where I got beat up catching some waves. It was a great workout though! We came back to a cold dinner at Shalom and a down night to chill out and relax. :)
| Darling Harbor |

No comments:
Post a Comment